Colorado Prefernce points

Easy enough to check. Someone who knew for sure his points was wrong before. Check it now, and see if it changed.

Above Timber
My code description for current Pref points starts on line 145
My 2014 Pronghorn is on line 169 and 2014 Deer is on line 175

Remember this is for your 1st choice only.
It will only reflect an addition or subtraction to what PPs you had in 2013

Good Luck

For 2014 deer it's line 102 for me.

It still says I got a point. I'm hoping that's wrong when the final results come out.

Found it elk is on 156 and deer is on 150 thanks. I was clicking on view page source and not frame source. Crossing my fingers as I am hopeful for elk archery 61.

Not sure why my lines are less. Here's mine for deer. You can see it still shows 1 point for 2014.

the source shows my moose, goat, sheep, pronghorn, and turkey, but not deer for some reason yet. Bad news is I didn't draw my pronghorn tag. Bastards.

cnelk,

How do you know those results are the corrected results? For sure it is there. But you don't know if this is the updated draw or pulling from the incorrect draw. Correct?

If its's pulling from the incorrect draw, then it is accurate. If it is indeed an actual backdoor, then the draw sucks and by some mathmatical anomaly I didnt get drawn.

I'm not going to get too excited until they say those are the final results. Although I don't think I got my tag. Odds weren't that good.

It doesnt matter if you look at the 400/500 codes or the Frame Source codes.
Until its validated its unreliable.
But its still something...

If you dont want to know, dont look

If I don't draw this year then I have to go plan B. I would have to go OTC. I would need to do some serious research. Don't even know what OTC unit I would hunt.

Back