colorado returns

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
I've yet to be successful in the new style of colorado return tags, always could pick something up before it changed. I tried what i figured was the least desirable tag on the return list today and nada.. hopefully theres someone out there having some luck

intunegp

WKR
Snagged a reissue I was hoping for today after missing out last week. One was available last week, three this week. Last week I kept refreshing the leftover list until the hunt code was added and by that time I was too late. This week as soon as the clock hit 11:00 I just started trying to buy the hunt code and after about 6 minutes of non-stop clicking it finally went through.

Just like the lottery pick six

Maybe this week will be the week or maybe next week will be the week your number is called.

I like it better than Idaho. At least I “feel” like I got a shot and I’m not sitting hours. I’m just sitting about 30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramper

FNG
I finally lucked out last week and got a cow tag for a 1 point unit, 2nd season. I have been trying every Wednesday since August 8th, first for an archery tag, then rifle after archery tags dried up.

Ucsdryder - absolutely new this year to Colorado hunting and their laws. However, the confusion was with the terminology used in the thread...I had seen in the Colorado Big Game Guidelines the term "Reissue" but never "Returns" - that is why I asked and stated I was confused (See Page 8 of the Manual discussing Reissue) . If there is a difference beyond more than hunting jargon then I am still confused as I have once again reviewed the manual and dont see that term. So yes, I played sheep hunter but still need help if there is a difference.

I have heard there are computer programs that are doing it now. Nearly impossible to get a reissue tag plus with the 11 a.m. launch, 10,000 hunters are sitting at their computers.

sndmn11

WKR
I have heard there are computer programs that are doing it now. Nearly impossible to get a reissue tag plus with the 11 a.m. launch, 10,000 hunters are sitting at their computers.
Heck, I know folks who are so confident that they will grab what they want on Wednesdays, that they draw a hunt code, turn it in for the points refund, and then hunt for free. Even go so far as to turn in reissued hunt codes they grabbed the week prior, to grab something better that pops up.