Compensator or suppresor for spotting your shot

Lawnboi

WKR
I personally feel a suppressor will help the most, as alluded to above. For most shooters the blast of a brake causes more of a flinch than the physical recoil. A supressor makes it easier to keep your eyes open. On top of that a suppressor changes the way the rifle recoils, makes it longer.

On top of the obvious already mentioned, turning magnification down. A stock that fits you well, places the butt pad as close to the bore line as possible, and a vertical grip makes shooting the thing and managing recoil in a straight line much much easier.

As far as noise. If you value your hearing even a little you will not shoot a brake without ear pro. When I shoot my brakes rifles I even double up plugs and muffs. Only one shot won’t matter, you will be hearing ringing for years. Part of why I will likely never shoot a hunting rifle unsuppressed ever again.

Boomer51

FNG
Lots of good stuff above. Magnification, ear pro and suppressors. I had a Tikka 6.5 CM Superlight cut back to just in front of the flutes and threaded 1/2x28 and installed a TBAC 22 caliber CB that I had the gunsmith bore to 6.5. I mounted a TBAC 7 to it and it worked great. I've got more that 1,000 rounds through it. Disclaimer: TBAC doesn't reccommend this.

Jim