Compression Sack for Western Mountaineering Antelope

I recently purchased the Antelope (long) and it didn't come with a stuff or compression sack. I would appreciate any suggestions for such(size and brand). I understand some forego the compression sack and just mash their bag into pack-bag, loose. I don't have any experience "free-bagging" my sleeping bag and would welcome any thoughts in this regard as well...
Thanks!

3forks

WKR
I stopped using compression sacks years ago, and use dyneema pods from HMG.

I primarily use a WM Versalite.

I like the STS E-vent compression sacks for down bags. They compress very well and they're pretty dang tough. My Alpinlite uses a 13l. I think you'd need the next size up. I only "freebag" if I'm just doing a quick overnight and normally only with my synthetic bag. I baby my WM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
I used to use std cylindrical compression sacks but a number of years back I went to the Osprey straitjacket compression sacks. Like the Hyperlite pods mentioned above they fit the bottom of the pack with less wasted space but they will compress with integral straps unlike the pods. I roll my bag, pad, pillow all into the sack and then compress it. I have two sizes, smaller for early season and a larger for winter and if it actually gets cold enough.

I believe I have a 12L and a 20L but would have to check.

I will toss out Kifaru. like @BBob mentions above they compress laterally like a cigar instead of a ball. I run One big enough for my bag, bivy and sleeping pad sometimes. Just deflate the pad, jam it in, strap it down and the system goes in the bottom of my backpack. I feel like it is waterproof enough for anything short of a prolonged swim.

I wanted to like those hyper lite pods more than I did. They are spaced to their pack dimensions, which may or may not work as well for your rig.