Corrugate Foundry pant vs others...

Any other recommendations for a comparable or better pant than the corrugate foundry pant. Looking for something similar to the boundary's pant weight and features. Kuiu Attack? Thanks.

Lowg08

WKR
It depends on what you like. I really like the foundry series except the obsidian. I went to attack pants for the cut. Straight legged and a little stretchy. The rigid waist line ain’t good for us guys with fluctuating dad bods. The narrow leg open was my deal breaker on the foundry. They are excellent pants. I just prefer the cut and material of the attack pants.

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
Attacks are great pants, so are SG de Havilands and the light version. I love the waist system on the SG if your between sizes or are fluctuating in weight. The SG pockets are exceptional too but the pants are a little noisy if that's a concern. If you can nail attacks sizing they are almost perfect IMO. I really like that the hip vents have mesh in the opening, sounds minor but it really helps keep debris and bugs etc.. from falling down your pants into your socks and boots. I wouldn't wear attacks early season tho, too hot for me personally.