Costco CF Trekking Poles

ZackP

WKR
Hey all,

Costco CF trekking poles are back in stock, cheaper than I paid last year. $19.99 in Twin Falls, Idaho.

I don’t use them enough to ever justify having an expensive set (low country hunts) but I think they do just fine for the price at 15.8 oz.

Grabbed another set today. FWIW there was a 4 set of Lifestraws also for $19.99 but I’m pretty well stocked on that end.

Attachments

• IMG_4274.jpeg
    IMG_4274.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 207
Well that’s a bummer. My Costco doesn’t stock them (understandably) and they are still $80 online.

Nice find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
They've got the dreaded Costco "death star" on the tag. That means they're being discontinued. Stock up.

I now have a total of 3 poles. Should be good for awhile lol. My son took it upon himself to take one apart and lose the lower half in a field.

FWIW this may just be an in store deal. They also have Coleman queen size air up mattress with pump for $39.99. Good deal for us folks still camping in tents.

87TT

WKR
Had mine for five years and used them packing out four elk. Still going strong. Mostly only use them for pack outs and training but zero issues. I bought my wife a set which she rarely uses so they are my “backup”.

TX338

FNG
Happy with my 2 sets from Costco. Have older twist lock set going on about 5 years now, added a cam lock set year or so back. Worth grabbing another set if they are discontinuing.

vladkgb

FNG
I used the Costco poles for 2 seasons now, they're holding up great! Would buy again when this pair breaks.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
Yep it sure is. I overlooked that the first time.

Is that still a respectable price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I believe I paid $34.99 at the same Costco last year. I would honestly make a run and go buy everyone a set and ship them, but I’m afraid shipping would negate the deal lol.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, I checked our Costco yesterday and they had none. But they did have Zeiss TL Pocket 10x25mm bino's for $125. For that price I grabbed a pair to keep in the truck.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
I seen them, but didn’t see a price. If I would’ve, I may have done the same.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
My local Costco has them and I always have an extra brand new pair (or two) on hand. If they break before what I deam
Is a reasonable useful life, then yes just bring them back. But haven’t had to do that yet. Solid, especially for the price to weight ratio.