Costco CF Trekking Poles

Strange coincidence that I just bent the crap out of my aluminum trekking poles while avoiding a slide down a hill face during my last training hike and I’m in the market for a new set. Unfortunately my local Costco doesn’t have these I’m debating ordering the online ones; how does the quality compare to Black Diamond or similar poles? If it’s close $80 is a screaming deal for two pairs.

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
REI has Komperdell poles heavily discounted right now, making them very close to these. I’ve been happy with mine over the years. My Costco poles are now loaners for others or the kids play with them.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Strange coincidence that I just bent the crap out of my aluminum trekking poles while avoiding a slide down a hill face during my last training hike and I’m in the market for a new set. Unfortunately my local Costco doesn’t have these I’m debating ordering the online ones; how does the quality compare to Black Diamond or similar poles? If it’s close $80 is a screaming deal for two pairs.
Andrew Skurka has quite a bit on his blog about these poles. Here is just one of the several articles he’s written about them.

JohnnyB

WKR
I have been using mine for five or six years and it is one piece of equipment I haven’t even thought about upgrading. I think I paid around 35 bucks back when I bought mine.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR

If $80 lasts you even 5 years, that’s a screamin deal! $16 a year to beat the crap out of em. You’ll pay more than that for a burger meal in a day.