Costco Credit Card Rewards season

How much did ya'll earn in rewards this past year?

Just using the card for gasoline for the wife and groceries at Coscto.. $274

Elite

WKR
How much did ya'll earn in rewards this past year?

Just using the card for gasoline for the wife and groceries at Coscto.. $274

Might be different in the US but Canada the gas doesn’t count as reward for your card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
We are at our normal range about $1200. It’s our primary card. It always buys us next year’s ski passes!

OP
D
We are at our normal range about $1200. It’s our primary card. It always buys us next year’s ski passes!

If we used ours as our primary card it would probably be about that range. I wanna say we spend ~$12000/year +/- $2000 with just this card.. Our other primary card is our amazon card.. We just paid for air fare to Puerto Rico this spring with our cash back

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
right around $1400 from the card and then an additional $70 from in store purchases (the paper reward). We use it to stock the pantry/store room - paper goods, flour, rice, soap, etc. always some leftover for a few luxuries. Daughter is off to college in the fall, so probably get her a small fridge this year with it.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Whenever I get the reward, I’m like look a pontoon float or kayaks or SUP’s and the wife is like let’s just use it on groceries… lame

CorbLand

WKR
Whenever I get the reward, I’m like look a pontoon float or kayaks or SUP’s and the wife is like let’s just use it on groceries… lame
This is why I have a Cabela's card. Are there better cards out there? Yep. Do I get to spend the rewards on what I want? Also yep.