Costco Eddie Bauer Trek Pant $14.99

$21.99 delivered is damn good! Unfortunately they don't have my size online, but my wife has a membership so I guess I have to go to the store and check these out.

Many thanks for the heads up!

Usi05

WKR
I like the pocket configuration on wranglers better but these were a good buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
O
Did anyone who picked these up in store happen to see any fleece lined available?
My local store had some but I need to size up since the fleece lined version does not have an elastic waist band. I need a 36x32 preferably in the tan color but open to other colors.

Chadd314

FNG
Saw this thread and have really wondered if these were too good to be true.... and the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. can’t beat these for the price. Great fit and super comfortable I bought a handful these the other day at my local Costco for less than 13 dollars. Insane deal for this quality of pant and the fit is perfect not too baggy and not too tight. Go get yourself a pair.
e4f72a939ddf75c0e1c1f380f79be7cc.jpg

ofl0926

WKR
Saw this thread and have really wondered if these were too good to be true.... and the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. can’t beat these for the price. Great fit and super comfortable I bought a handful these the other day at my local Costco for less than 13 dollars. Insane deal for this quality of pant and the fit is perfect not too baggy and not too tight. Go get yourself a pair.
e4f72a939ddf75c0e1c1f380f79be7cc.jpg

Damn wish I had a membership to costco
Someone hook a brother up lol

fatlander

WKR
I love the pants. I was a little skeptical at the price, but they’re great. I’d say the pants are basically a heavier Sitka ascent. For 15 bucks you cannot find better pants.

If these run a little tight for you in the thighs, try the wrangler outdoor pants. They fit more relaxed and have better pockets.

CoryCa

FNG
They had them for $9 at my Costco so I picked up 4. Probably the best deal I've found at Costco

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Local Costco only had size 40 waist of their EB pant. But they have these right now in all sizes. Picked up a couple at $12 each. IMG_1150.jpgIMG_1150.jpg

Smid

WKR
Dammit, wanted some more gray ones for work. Cleaned out online and store didn’t have any either

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I don't like the fit of the Eddie Bauer or the Weatherproof compared to the UB Tech. Haven't seen the UB Tech in a while though. My wife likes the look of the UB Tech better also. I always kick myself for not buying a second pair of each when they are in stock because I never know when they will bring them back.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like reviews on Costco.com say they did change the fit to more of a straight leg with less of a taper. I'm definitely going to try them now.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I can't find the the Costco EB 'Treks' only see "Techs"............ LINK????
They changed the manufacturer and cut and now call them tech pants is what I have gathered online. I didn't like the trek pants so I'll be happy to get a pair of the techs.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I didn't notice the difference between the "Trek" and "Tech" when I bought the Tech's. Now that I have both, I noticed the following difference as some have already pointed out.

1. Tech's are more straight leg...Trek's have a taper
2. Tech's have a sewn on plastic button...Trek's have a rivoted metal button similar to what you find on jeans.
3. Tech's have velcro on the 2 back pockets...Trek's have 1 xippered and 2 open back pockets.

There may be some more differences, but this is what I have noticed so far. Both are extremely comfy and well worth the price.