couple of spotting scope questions

Im gearing up for a moose hunt and changing some stuff around this year. since i wont have to hike much weight isnt much of an issue. 1st question, I have one of the bigger razer vortex spotting scopes. when i bought it, the store only had one tripod left so i bought it but my scope is way to big for it and even a light breeze will blow it over. what a good replacement tripod? my second question is does any one have any experience with the tactacam spotter lr? my buddy had a phone scope last year, but after looking that the tactacam, it looks great, but not sure if it's good advertising or if it would actually be worth buying. thanks for your time

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
My Slik 634 with Sirui VA-5 has worked good with my ATX 95 as long as I don’t have the legs fully extended (standing height). With the legs fully extended it gets a bit bouncy.

I’ve never used tactacam but like my tinesup setups. I have both the iPhone adapter and their point and shoot setup

You’ll definitely want a bigger (stiffer) tripod. Respectfully, weighing it down with added weight doesn’t help as much as many think so.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Talk with Doug at Cameraland NY. Has a good selection, good prices and excellent CS. They are my go to for optics and camera gear.

Im gearing up for a moose hunt and changing some stuff around this year. since i wont have to hike much weight isnt much of an issue. 1st question, I have one of the bigger razer vortex spotting scopes. when i bought it, the store only had one tripod left so i bought it but my scope is way to big for it and even a light breeze will blow it over. what a good replacement tripod? my second question is does any one have any experience with the tactacam spotter lr? my buddy had a phone scope last year, but after looking that the tactacam, it looks great, but not sure if it's good advertising or if it would actually be worth buying. thanks for your time
Let me know if you have any questions about the Phone Skope setup for your Vortex spotting scope. The Razor is one of our top-selling adapters :)