Crazy puffy jacket sale

Their stuff is good quality - makes the luxury camo brands hard to justify! I will say though that I've gotten some of their stuff cheaper at Costco if you catch it. I got the sherpa fleece jacket for $14 shipped (It's $24 on the 32 Degree site now)...

badgerboy

FNG
Do either of you have any size indications for their jackets? I would like to make sure the sleeves are going to fit before purchasing a jacket. I see a size recommendation for chest and waist but not sleeves.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

mmcneil

FNG
Do either of you have any size indications for their jackets? I would like to make sure the sleeves are going to fit before purchasing a jacket. I see a size recommendation for chest and waist but not sleeves.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

If this helps. I’m average build, 5’7” tall 145 pounds and the medium light down packable fits me great. Large is way to big for me.

badgerboy

FNG
If this helps. I’m average build, 5’7” tall 145 pounds and the medium light down packable fits me great. Large is way to big for me.
Thanks for the response. Their sizing chart indicates i need a medium chest/stomach wise but I'm also 6' 1" so I'm thinking their sizes might just not work for me.