Crispi Guide vs Lowa Tibet

After 3 years, my Zamberlan Lynx’s are ready for retirement. I’m torn between the Crispi Guides and the Lowa Tibet High. Ideally, they’d double as an archery elk and mid to late season mule deer boot. Any feedback from those who have worn both? Is 200 g of insulation too much for you in archery season?

Of your list, I've only worn the Tibets (for 4 years). There is no way in hell I would wear 200g of insulation in September archery season. No sir. In fact, my next boots will be leather and/or plastic--no gore tex no insulation no sir.

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used both. The guides I have are the uninsulated. The Tibet Hi have probably held up the best overall of any boot I’ve used which includes a lot of miles in the high desert country and I took my Tibets to AK this year too. That being said I’m on my second pair of Tibet’s and the boots don’t stay waterproof. I decided to take the Tibet’s to AK because it’s a stiffer boot and better construct but I had soaking wet boots and feet with the conditions we encountered. The guides are softer and did not require any break in. Mine have a lot of miles on them, the leather is cracked despite regular cleaning and applying the crispi cream, the soles are worn significantly and the boots are still waterproof. The guides will be completely wore out this year and I definitely feel like I got my money out of them.