Cuddeback cameras/customer service

PapD

FNG
I purchased a Cuddeback cell cam a few weeks back. I set it up for the 2000 image plan at 20 dollars/month after spending about 250 on the solar panel and other batteries. I was very excited about this camera until I received two overages in the last three days (after only a little over a week) with around 200 pictures taken. I couldn’t access all my pictures from the website and the camera didn’t send all pictures to my phone from what I can tell. Being curious about the overages and figuring it had something to do with data, I called cuddeback and they confirmed it was a data issue as I had my camera set up at the 5mp level. I didn’t notice and still don’t see that the data limit quota is displayed when you choose your plan. I asked if I could change the settings remotely and was informed that their IT department just sent a message that you couldn’t currently do this remotely and had to be done at the camera. I informed the representative that it was in a different state and couldn’t just go change the setting right away to avoid charges. I asked if there was anything that could be done for me and was again just told that it had to be done at the camera. The representative seemed annoyed or bothered to be talking to me from when the call began to when I ended it after thanking her and letting her know I would be going with a different camera in a polite manner, aside from ending the call. It’s just frustrating. I’ve waited years to own one of these cameras. So much time and money goes into research, travel, the camera itself, the cell plan, and trying to do some inventory on game in the area that you think companies as large as Cuddeback would want to go the extra mile to satisfy customers. Especially when it seems the problem is on their end with the remote capability of changing settings is having issues. Oh well, I hear Bushnell has awesome customer service and their cameras seem to work pretty decent. I’m just sharing my experience with the company because, again, we all spend way too much time and money to have an experience such as this. Stay safe.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
If you can find one Tactacam reveals are awesome cameras and their customer service is excellent. I'm a little biased as I used to work for their cs team, but regardless the cameras are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk