WTS Custom 7MM Rem Mag

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a Carolina Custom rifle purchased by a friend who did not realize it is illegal to hunt deer with a rifle in his home state (Ohio). It was $7,170 new including the Z5 Swaro Z5 5-25x52 scope, base and rings, level, tax and shipping.

It has less than 50 rounds through it. The custom load from the builder was 168 LR Accubond, 63 gr RL 19, 215 federal primer, Nosler brass. There are still 13 of those original loads from the builder that are unfired. IMG_8301.jpg

The gun after realizing it was illegal to use has sat in a gun safe since purchased. I recently acquired the gun as the guy realized it was of no value to him.

I reload and have shot the gun and can shoot multiple loads through it with great accuracy. See pics.

Price is $4,250 to your door. PM with questions and to get phone number if you like. This is a really nice and accurate gun. I don’t have any need for 7MM considering what is in my safe or I would keep it. IMG_8302.jpg
IMG_8303.jpg
IMG_8304.jpg
IMG_8305.jpg
IMG_8252.jpg
IMG_8172.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nice rifle. expensive mistake.

Yes, it was but I have been kind to him. Some of our other mutual friends have not let him forget about it. It really is a darn nice rifle. Never heard of CCR before this.

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks, it is a bad dude. Not sure of weight but it is pretty darn light. I hunt out west a lot. Actually leaving 12-31 for the next hunt and it would be a sweet rig out there.

Those two spots were shot with two different loads. Smallest was 168 Barnes LRX 59.5 gr RL 22 .045 off and second was 168 gr Nosler ABLR with 63 gr IMR 4831.

In fairness, I don’t feel like I shot the second group as clean off the bench as the first.

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bumping this because I have had some private messages with questions:

1. It was built with a Stiller action;
2. Straight fluted barrel which you can see, but I do not know if it is stainless or chomoly ( do not have the build sheet);
3. It is a Jewell trigger;
4. I “think” it is a McMillan stock.

The best thing I can tell you is it will flat our shoot. I am not a great shot at this point in my life by any standard. Those days passed some time ago.

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump. If interested send a PM. The price is negotiable (but you knew that). Will wait until after the year to bump again if not sold locally. Best to all.

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
moab