FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Make: Remington 700
Caliber: .300 Win mag
Stock: McMillan A5 fiberglass
Optic: Leupold Mark 4 LR/T w/ Mark 4 scope rings
Extras: Muzzle break, Harris bipod, box magazine, floating barrel, 3/4 MOA

Very lightly used and well taken care of. Just selling to go a different direction.

Asking 4,000 obo
IMG_2110 2.JPG
IMG_2109 2.JPGIMG_2108 2.JPGIMG_2107 2.JPGIMG_2106 2.JPGIMG_2105 2.JPG

Jd259

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anymore specs on the action/ barrel? Blueprinted? What trigger is in it?

OP
gsimmons2

gsimmons2

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anymore specs on the action/ barrel? Blueprinted? What trigger is in it?

Factory action, xmarkpro trigger, 24 inch varmint barrel with 1/10 twist. rifle was built by sniper central.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
gsimmons2

gsimmons2

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So is there anything really custom on rifle?

Why the need to be condescending? The rifle was pieced together by someone’s choices, so therefore it’s not a factory made rifle. Is it handmade? No? I don’t understand the need to try to be condescending behind a computer screen when you wouldn’t say anything face to face. Just trying to sell a rifle, if you don’t want to buy it then why comment?

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
In everyone’s defense when someone posts a “custom” gun for sale it generally has a custom action or at least a blue printed/worked over action, after market trigger, a custom barrel and a stock which are the key features of a custom rig that people hope to see. When we read your post and see the price that’s when questions get asked.

OP
gsimmons2

gsimmons2

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In everyone’s defense when someone posts a “custom” gun for sale it generally has a custom action or at least a blue printed/worked over action, after market trigger, a custom barrel and a stock which are the key features of a custom rig that people hope to see. When we read your post and see the price that’s when questions get asked.

That’s understandable, and my mistake if that’s the unspoken rule on custom rifles. In all honesty i am trying to help someone out and sell the rifle for them. But regardless, the unnecessary condescending remarks aren’t needed. Also, I’m open to offers if anyone wants to take a shot at what they think it’s worth.