Sold Custom LRI Tikka, 5.2 oz, Wildcat Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSI

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Chat at LRI built 7 beautiful Tikkas in Wildcat stocks, finishing out under 5 pounds 3 ounces for me and 6 friends. One friend dropped out, so I have a spare rifle to sell just in time for hunting season.

The custom m81 woodland camo is stunning in person, the texture is fantastic, and Chad's bedding job is pristine. Even the tang is blended in perfectly. There is a 2" ARCA plate at the balance point, and sling swivels fore and aft. Ordering a Wildcat stock, importing it to the USA, and working on it is a massive pain in the butt. But there is no other way to achieve these weights and the end result is staggeringly nice.

The bolt is straight fluted, with a titanium handle and carbon knob. The trigger is YoDave sprung and adjusted down to 1 pound. It is tested drop safe. The barrel is your choice of a blue'd 300WSM or a stainless steel 300WM I took off another rifle (unfired).

I've valued the barreled action at $700, the bedded painted ARCA'd stock at $1,100, and the gunsmithing at $300, and my trouble at another $300 for a naked price of $2400.

With a mounted and zero'd Nightforce, $3900 ready to hunt.

OPTIONS
Barrels:
Your choice of 2 barrels (or I'll sell you both for an extra $150):
Stainless 300 WM supernate barrel (with factory plastic WM mag and long action bolt stop)
Blued 300 WSM fluted lite barrel (with factory plastic WSM mag and long action bolt stop)

Optics:
Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1 MOAR illum first focal plane ($1300)
Mounted per Form's Protocol (de-grease, loctite, level) in Sportsmatch TO84s ($100)
Zero'd at 100 yards at 6,000' w/ 10 round target ($100)

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0884.jpeg

Please write or PM with any questions. Given the special nature of the rifle I'm also happy to have a discussion on the phone.

Best regards from Wyoming,
-J

OP
NSI

NSI

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
UPDATE: Action and barrels sold, stock available $1,100. Will fit any Tikka with a lite profile barrel.

-J

Status
Not open for further replies.