Sold Custom PTR 91

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Custom PTR Model G.I. 7.62x51 (308) battle rifle. This rifle was specially designed to accept all 308 and 7.62x51 ammunition. Purchased this rifle over 6 years ago and shot one magazine through it and then put it away. Rifle is like brand new, only better, because three years ago I added accessories and had the rifle modified as follows:

Replaced Navy plastic receiver with a clipped and pinned metal receiver
Installed a HK91 grip with screw
Installed a Bill Springfield Improved Buffering System
Installed a Bill Springfield Paddle Magazine Release System
Had Bill Springfield perform his trigger work (Trigger is truly excellent)
Installed a Midwest Industries HK-91 M-LOK Handguard with added one 5-slot picatinny rail
Installed a HK21 Extended Cocking Lever with spring
Mounted an MFI 5.5” Low Profile Scope Mount
Installed a HK91 Ejection Port Buffer
Installed a HK21 Rubber Buttpad
Installed a barrel adaptor (Converts current M15x1 muzzle to 5/8”x24)
Installed a YHM-3080-5C'S Phantom 7.62 Comp/Flash Hider
The buttstock was modified to accept military style quick release sling swivels
All installed furniture has a custom camo paint job
Added a nylon tactical sling with military style quick release sling swivels
Purchased an additional 19 military twenty-round HK91 aluminum magazines (20 total)
Purchased a German style plastic box cleaning kit
Purchased a silicon treated Bore Store protective gun sock
Purchased a HK Sight Tool

I have not shot it since the modifications were performed, I have too many other firearms to shoot. Comes with the original hard case, manual, gun lock, leather sling, handguard, buttpad, cocking lever with spring and HK birdcage flash suppressor.

I have over $2300 invested in the rifle, modifications and the accessories. but will sell for $1650, shipped. Your FFL must accept from a private person and buyer pays all FFL fees. If purchased in the Springfield, VA. area, $1500. I accept cash, USPS Money Orders, Certified Bank Checks and personal checks. No trades, PayPal, Venmo or other pay sites. Contact me with any questions or for more pictures.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.