Sold Custom Rem 700 6.5 creedmoor sporter rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

270quest

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Remington 700 Action BDL - Bolt has been fluted, lightened, and a Knurled campfire knob added. Bartlein 2B barrel is fluted and finished at 23". Has a Timney 512 set at 2 pounds. Bedded into a Cooper Rifles LR Sporter stock (Like a high-end Bell and Carlson) Gun weighs 7 pounds 2 oz with steel pic bases and warne 1" med rings (Included). The bolt/bottom metal is cerakoted graphite black and the action/barrel is tungston

All work was done by Karl at Kampfeld Customs.

This rifle has approx 80-90 rounds down it. Shoots 139 scenars into little clusters (Only 6.5 bullet I shoot)

It has been in the field on a few hunts and the stock does have some wear marks/scratches that you can see in the pics. Also, I wiped the gun down prior to pics as it was collecting dust in the safe. Glossy spots on stock in pics was from this.

Lastly - in full disclosure, I did not have Karl engrave the cartridge in the barrel. Was going to have it done local by a guy that does script etching and never got around to it. That is really the only thing the rifle may need to have done to it if you choose. But again, its a 6.5 creedmoor, that has a standard saami spec chamber.

I have close to 2k into this, but at this time will offer it up at $1350 shipped to your FFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.