CVA Accura MR vs Accura V2

I’ve owned an original Accura for years and will be selling it and replacing with either the Accura MR or Accura V2. The lightweight of the MR is appealing but the V2 will be more similar in feel to my original Accura.

Anyone tried both and have any preference or feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was torn between the two, but handled both of them in the store and immediately decided on the MR for one reason.. I knew I was going to be running a scope on it, and when I shouldered the V2, I was looking directly down the open sights and even low rings would've been too high for me. When I shouldered the MR, I was looking directly down the center of the rings (it had the one-piece mount on it already).

If you have been shooting the original accura for years, you might like the feel of the V2 better..

Last edited:

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
I also preferred the MR myself it had a more natural feeling and similiar to my other rifles.

OP
General RE LEE
I decided to order the Accura MR. Will see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably won't notice an accuracy dif between the two. 25" is long enough to get everything out of a sub powder. The MR stock is as good as can be. I had a pr with that same stock and now have an LR with the thumbhole stock. They are both better than that v2 stock. You will not be disappointed in the MR.