Sold CVA Paramount Pro Colorado 50 Cal. Muzzleloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwy1strat

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a practically brand new CVA Paramount Pro Colorado 50 Cal. Muzzleloader for sale. I've only put about 15 rounds through it since purchasing it 3 years ago. I bought it because I thought I was going to try to get in to muzzleloader hunting, but I don't have time for it and it's not my thing. This thing is fully loaded out and ready to go. It's legal in most western states. It's got the Williams peep sights which allow for better accuracy than traditional iron sights. I also bought the upgraded fiber optic front blade for it. It comes with all of the original accessories and owner's manual. I have tons of extras for it and I'd like to sell this as a package with all of the following:
CVA Paramount pro
CVA Range bag cleaning kit
Extra set of Vari-flame primer adapters
Muzzlebrake; thread protector is also included
Peep sight fiber optic blade
5lbs unopened Blackhorn 209 powder
1lbs opened Blackhorn 209 powder
8 packs of Federal Trophy Copper 270gr bullets-all unopened
1 opened pack of Powerbelt 245gr hollow points-39 bullets left
5 packs of Powerbelt ELR 325gr bullets-all unopened

I'm asking $2000 for everything. I'm located in Spokane, WA. Or, I'd sell just the muzzleloader for $1250 shipped. The deal would have to be face to face to exchange the powder. I'm willing to ship but it won't include the powder. Feel free to let me know if I missed something and reach out with any additional questions!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    559.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    632.5 KB · Views: 71
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg