CZ 1012 - anyone else use?

I’m the only person I know with a CZ 1012 All Terrain, I was wondering if anyone else here hunts or shoots clays with one (I do both), and what they think. It isn’t the smoothest shooter but I’ve shot way worse, and it has cycled everything I’ve put through it and hasn’t misfired through ~700-800 shells. The one issue that I have is that the choke loosens and starts to back itself out after a few rounds of clays no matter how much I tighten it with the provided tool. Does anyone else have this issue with this shotgun or another, and how have you addressed it?

H

HappyHuntr

Try some blue loctite on the threads
+1 on blue loctite. Personal experience with everything cz other than the 22's is flaming hot, smoking garbage. Things cant shoot 3 shell without jamming. overall Cz is 🐶:poop:

+1 on blue loctite. Personal experience with everything cz other than the 22's is flaming hot, smoking garbage. Things cant shoot 3 shell without jamming. overall Cz is 🐶:poop:
I hope that doesn't apply to cf rifles and handguns.
I just ordered a CZ P10C....Personally I think CZ has the best 9mm platforms in the business.

OP-I use anti-seize on on choke tubes because...I don't want them to seize and the paste consistency of the anti-seize keeps them from backing out accidentally or at least is has on the Browning tubes I own.

H

HappyHuntr

experience with cz pump and 308 have been bad. not really a handgun guy so best of luck.

SBFD63

FNG
I traded away one this past winter. It wasn't the guns fault, it never fit me right. It worked well, mostly light loads. I really wanted to keep it but I found a rifle I wanted more.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk