CZ 600 Alpha

wyogoat

WKR
If anyone is looking for a deal…I ordered a .308 and looks like it will be $399 after the rebate. Free shipping and no tax is pretty sweet too.
All the reviews are good.

If anyone is looking for a deal…I ordered a .308 and looks like it will be $399 after the rebate. Free shipping and no tax is pretty sweet too.
All the reviews are good.

Any link to rebate info?

OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
It’s on the CZ website. Looks pretty simple and rebate is good on rifles purchased until 12/31.

Last edited:
OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR

Here’s that link btw.

171farm

Lil-Rokslider
Great price. Kind of a bummer they don’t have the 6.5 prc or 6mm creedmoor at this price

Last edited:

Felton

WKR
Pretty sure I saw the 6mm Creedmoor for $480 somewhere. I’ll see if I can find it.

Felton

WKR
My Cz from eurooptic came in today! It’s been on back order for about 3 weeks.

I meant to post this on the euro optic thread. Sorry about that.

After taxes and shipping my Cz was $500 even to my ffl.

Last edited:
OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
Got the 600 in .308 in and I think it’s definitely worth considering at that price. I may pick up a .223 before the rebate ends.
The trigger is awesome out of the box and that forend is flimsy as someone stated in another review. I’m guessing it’s about 15 lbs of pressure to collapse it to the barrel so normal shooting positions would be fine. Mine was free floated totally to the receiver.

OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
The tikka is the way to go if it didn’t put you in a financial burden.
I think this is a good option to rifles in that price range. The inserts in the stock are rubber which is nice and stock design is great.
It will likely be a few weeks before I shoot it though. Im hoping it shoots 168s well.

The tikka is the way to go if it didn’t put you in a financial burden.
I think this is a good option to rifles in that price range. The inserts in the stock are rubber which is nice and stock design is great.
It will likely be a few weeks before I shoot it though. Im hoping it shoots 168s well.

No burden but I paid almost $700 for the Tikka and I’m going to have to pay extra to have the barrel threaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Felton

WKR
I’m kicking myself right now for not picking up a couple more just for the barrels and possibly using them as they were intended as a switch barrel rifle. I know, I know…recall. Just need to make sure the barrel is seated properly.

OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
Which is why I got the CZ. I was about to thread a Tikka .308 for $125. Now I can rebarrel that and turn it into a 6 CM. So sorta saves money down the road.

It’s on the CZ website. Looks pretty simple and rebate is good on rifles purchased until 12/31.
rebate link

OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
Bumping this since they still have the rebate and I received my $100 prepaid Visa gift card yesterday.
Took about three weeks to get the rebate and it was pretty smooth. Just in case anyone was wondering about that part of the deal.