Daily lunch box cooler

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used the Yeti Hooper for awhile now and it’s been the best. I tried the RTIC and WalMart Ozark version of the soft coolers and they just aren’t made like the Yeti’s are. Mine will keep the frozen yeti ice cubes in the vehicle frozen all day. The others wouldn’t stay frozen before lunch started.

I live in Southwest Florida and went i need a lunchbox I use my RTIC 20 soft cooler. I put an XL Artic Ice block in there and my lunch. Enough room for a couple waters as well And a small but fuctional zippered pocket for napkins and some utensils On the outside. If Im in my kayak or just out and need more drinks I have a RTIC 30 that holds a bit more. I have yet to tear one up or find it didnt hold a chill all day. Any longer than a day I pull out the big boy coolers.

cgasner1

WKR
I have a sixpack backpack it’s more for the gym rat but I like it stays cold with the ice packs they give with it and I can hang it in a bin on the work truck so it won’t tip over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coiloil37

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t eat out of a lunchbox at work as it’s served hot but if I am taking a lunch or drinks it’s in an electric fridge/freezer. Usually that means I’m in the boat fishing but if we are heading up the beach, out hunting or any other reason I’m packing a lunch I’ll have the fridge with me.

BroncoAZ

FNG

still on the search for perfect lunch box. My zippers are still holding up on my old Husky but I did see these and was wondering if any one has tried one.
I’m guessing the Milwaukee has a similar insulation to the $15 Coleman lunch cooler I use daily. Hard pass on spending $109 on that.

One could buy a good Yeti knockoff for less money.

Expensive but I use the yeti hopper 12, use it for other things also but it’s built right. Like you I have gone through a couple cheap ones and just bit the bullet (I did get it at 50%off thru my lumber yard at work) I think RTIC has a cheaper one that does the same thing
I’ve had the same one for going on 5 years in the trona mining/refining industry. It doesn’t get much dustier than that. Cooler is still going strong. I use the yeti ice block that fits perfect in the bottom. Keeps my stuff cold for over 12 hours.

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Been using the RTIC Day Cooler for a while, keeps everything cold with good ice packs!

hbell

FNG
I use a square igloo (can’t remember size or model) with a slim yeti ice pack. Used an Engel for a few years, really liked the tray it came with but kept breaking feet off it.