Dalton Highway Hunt Rent

Versydus

WKR
If you're looking for a truck, send me a PM. I run the fleet for Alaska 4x4 Rentals an will hook up fellow hunters. We have locations in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Prudhoe. I recently took one of our Yukons from Anchorage and drove it to Prudhoe and back for a caribou hunt. Slept in the truck. It was a great time. We also have InReaches and Sat phones as add ons. And coolers. The owner of our company is an avid hunter himself, so we love catering to our own.
Pm.sent

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Alaska 4x4 Rentals

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Glad to hear about the changes at Alaska 4x4. Used them 3 years in a row but it got worse each year. I’ll be signing up again next time.

Shoot me a message prior. We’re actually setting up a hunter program that’ll help out with pricing and stuff. Nothing solid yet, but it’s in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeathH

FNG
Thank you, will do. Great vehicles, location, etc. but sometimes they didn’t know the clientele they were dealing with.

Heath H

thayerp81

FNG
TintesSnow,

Thanks for that offer. I dont have enough posts yet to send a PM but My Dad and are are finalizing our plans for a Haul Rd caribou hunt in Aug 2024. We've been thinking of doing a uhaul van so we can also sleep in it, but I'm worried that on the day we show up they don't have our vehicle (that's happened to me twice trying to use them to help family move). I'd be very interested to get a quote for a suburban.

Bamastan

FNG
TintedSnow I'll be messaging you too when I get my posts up. Headed that way for a 10 day solo hunt end of August.

Alaska 4x4 Rentals

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m currently not a sponsor for Rokslide so I’m not allowed to actually do business (yet). I’ll be able to message you once we finalize our sponsorship of the page. I don’t wanna break any rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk