David Tubb Final Finish Firelapping Bullets?

MJB

WKR
I've used it on a few guns all showed great improvement. I used them all and it takes all day if not two days to shoot them all

Harvey_NW

WKR
Well guys I didn’t end up using the firelapping kit so I can’t attest to their effectiveness. Just before I was about to go that route, my buddy made one last batch of different handloads that ended up shooting a .5 inch group at 100 yards. Couldn’t believe my eyes after all the different the combinations he and I tried before that one. Guess my rifle just wanted something very specific. Thanks for everyone’s input nonetheless!
If your rifle is THAT picky I can't imagine that load will be consistent, or that group wasn't an anomaly.

OP
J
If your rifle is THAT picky I can't imagine that load will be consistent, or that group wasn't an anomaly.
With the thousands of possible combinations you can get into with bullets, powders, primers, seating depths, etc. I’m sure there are several loads it will shoot consistently with. I just hadn’t stumbled on one til now. And that load has now shot multiple sub-moa 5 shot groups back to back so I’m gonna listen to the rifle.

Last edited: