Dawson knives on sale

For anyone looking at getting a new knife...I received an email from Dawson knives a few days ago advertising 25% off all their knives with a code. I'm not sure they would want me to post the code but I'm pretty confident with a phone call they would give you the code. I have a magaCut Huntsmen and just ordered a Deep Notch for under $200. I know a few folks on this site have mentioned them but they make great knives and the steel is amazing. Based out of Arizona. No, I do not work for them, just trying to save someone a few bucks.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Thanks for this @Coues hunter. I need to buy my son a nice knife for his first elk hunt later this year, plus it's an AZ company to boot. Good stuff all around.

Eddie

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I wanted to post an update in the event it helps fellow forum members.

I ordered the Forester for my son and it arrived yesterday. It's an excellent knife by look, feel and build quality. Dawson also did a very nice job on the engraving.

My son was thrilled to get the knife, and with a little luck and hard work, he'll use it this October on his first elk. I liked my son's knife so much I ordered a Huntsman for myself.

It puts a smile on my face to support local and AZ businesses so I'm thrilled to know of this company and its fine products so thanks for your post @Coues hunter. Saving 25% was icing on the cake.

Lastly, Dawson's customer service (email and phone) was top notch all the way.

Eddie

Attachments

• dawson_knife.jpg
    dawson_knife.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 41
OP
C
Good luck to your son on his upcoming hunt! I hope he is able to put that knife to work. I have a Huntsman. you will love that knife. I just got my deep notch and I may like it more than my Huntsman. The weight, balance, and feel of all the Dawson knives I've touched have been awesome.