Day One Asat

Bett

FNG
Looking for opinions on Day One Camo. I think they still make it in Asat. Anyone have any feedback on the cowboy suede material?

deezs

FNG
I have a set of bibs and a pull over in cowboy suede, window camo. What are you wondering about?

adamm88

WKR
I had a jacket that i wanted for when its really cold, i liked it i felt i needed a extra puffy layer when it was really cold(under 32) it was good quality but ultimately not what i was looking for

There was some communication issues when ordering, it took way longer than i thought it would.
One if the last times i was on their site there was a pop up trying to sell the business, just a fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bett

FNG
I have a set of bibs and a pull over in cowboy suede, window camo. What are you wondering about?
Never used it, just wondering how well the cowboy suede holds up and how quiet it is.

OP
B

Bett

FNG
I had a jacket that i wanted for when its really cold, i liked it i felt i needed a extra puffy layer when it was really cold(under 32) it was good quality but ultimately not what i was looking for

There was some communication issues when ordering, it took way longer than i thought it would.
One if the last times i was on their site there was a pop up trying to sell the business, just a fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good, thanks for the info!

deezs

FNG
Very quiet, I use it for tree stand hunting and have only had it two seasons, so not sure how it will hold up long term, but so far so good