De havilland jacket

Looking at this jacket for an around town and scouting jacket when it's below 30° outside. I can't find a whole lot about it was wondering how windproof and warm it was. Also how well it holds up to brush. This is a midwest scouting for whitetails not out west in the mountains scouting.

sr80

WKR
It actually blocks wind pretty well, it doesn't have a windstopper membrane but does very well. As far as durability id say its very durable with good stretch. Its been my favorite soft shell betweem the sitka jetstream and kuiu guide jacket.

CB1

FNG
Mine seems pretty durable and blocks wind well for not being windproof. Had it in light rain and no issues. Have not just sat for prolonged periods of time under 30, but has been warm enough to wear around in those temps with a layer under. It does feel like a tighter fit than some other soft shells.

I wear mine around town and hunting. Just make sure you can fit a hooded sweatshirt or something under it. It is a fairly tight fit. size wise I am 5’ 10” 175 and a medium works. If I need a puffy jacket it goes overtop instead of under. A large may have reversed the layering with the puffy but would have likely been to big most of the time.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
For me, not warm enough below freezing. Works well for 40-60 with cold wind/weather etc, or wearing while active when colder. For around town, much less than 45F I prefer my atom LT.