Deep Six Hunting Arrows 4mm .166 .165

msmith@ironwilloutfitters

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
At Iron Will, we want to be clear: We stand behind Deep Six hunting systems for micro diameter arrows. Our analysis and testing has shown a complete Deep Six arrow build for micro diameter arrows creates a more accurate, structurally sound, and deep penetrating arrow that gives bow hunters the best chance for a successful hunt. As a result, regardless of the other brands dropping Deep Six around the hunting industry for convenience and increased margin, we're committed to continuing to make them available to our customers.

Read more about Deep Six hunting arrows systems here, https://ironwilloutfitters.com/pages/deep-six and let us know in the comments below your thoughts or questions about hunting with a Deep Six hunting arrow system.

4mm Half cut shaft HIT Impact collar and broadhead 1.jpg
4mm Half cut shaft Left Single Bevel broadhead HIT Impact collar 1.jpg

Any chance you would consider making a .245" diameter insert with 6-40 threads to enable use of Deep Six heads with a standard diameter shaft? It's a very niche application, but it would make Deep Six heads more versatile and possibly more appealing to those of us who Iike to experiment with different arrow setups. I can guarantee you would sell at least a dozen:)

Thanks for the update.. I have been using Deep Six components for years, but have seen many of the components are harder and harder to find.. I appreciate your commitment to those of use who continue to appreciate Deep Six capabilities. I have personally seen improvements in my shooting and penetration on animals as a result.. Thanks again..

OH_hunter

FNG
I dumped Deep Six this very spring. Why? Lack of availblity of components - I could not even buy field points!!!

Cut my losses and moved on...

It's a bummer that it's so hard to find Deep 6 components. I love the system. I used Iron Will 125s last year, but I am looking for a 3 blade replaceable. I wish the Exodus was in 125 grain...not sure that I want to go down to a 100 gr.

Zac

WKR
I really don’t know why, I think if you offered the Snyder Core in a 120 grain option you could get rid of all the HITs.

OP

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I really don’t know why, I think if you offered the Snyder Core in a 120 grain option you could get rid of all the HITs.
What is your goal for total point weight? 15 grain difference is not much but you could drop down to the 110gr in the Snyder Core. With Micro Diameter arrows, I would recommend using the 10gr or 25gr impact collar for added strength.

Zac

WKR
What is your goal for total point weight? 15 grain difference is not much but you could drop down to the 110gr in the Snyder Core. With Micro Diameter arrows, I would recommend using the 10gr or 25gr impact collar for added strength.
Glue in target points are commonly 120. 135 is just an odd weight. I don’t know how that is what was chosen. When I wanted a simple conversion from my target shaft I had to go with Thorn because they were the only ones offering a 120 glue in option.

I dumped Deep Six this very spring. Why? Lack of availblity of components - I could not even buy field points!!!

Cut my losses and moved on...
Me too for the same reason. I appreciate Iron Wills commitment to their customers and this system, however supply and demand will reflect sooner or later or the price will remain ridiculously high.