WTS Defiance, Proof, AG Carbon, Hawkins, Bryant Custom Ultralight 300 Win Mag

Riflman

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This rifle is a brand new ultralight 300 win mag built by world record-setting long range and benchrest gunsmith Mike Bryant. It's 5 lbs 15.5 ounces with thread protector.

Includes a 1.4 ounce Lil Beast Ti muzzle brake that adds a net of 0.7 ounces, or a hair over 6 pounds. The proof sendero light barrel is 1:10 twist and 22" long.

I've known Mike Bryant, Bryant Custom Precision Riflemsmithing for over 20 years. He's written a bunch of articles over the years for Precision Shooting Magazine and been on the US world benchrest team and has built rifles that have won world records. His rifles are all over the world. A few years ago, I did a documentary about him called The Precision Riflesmith.

I commissioned him to build me an ultralight sheep/mountain rifle. I chose 300 Win Mag because for worldwide hunting, 300 win mag is available anywhere. I chose Defiance AnTi, because with Talley rings it was the lightest option. It has a Triggertech Diamond trigger.

It took a couple of years to source all the parts and investigate all the weights but it's finally here. I decided I have too many custom bolt rifles and just don’t need another.

Before Mike shipped me the rifle, he did a QC on it, and shot a test group (just like Lex Webernick from Rifle's Inc. does) and sent me the target. He shot a .322" three shot group. He included the load he used and a dummy cartridge along with the case gauge (see below).

REDUCED: $5500 including shipping to your FFL.

The build specs and what's included are included below.

You can DM me for my contact info and to ask any questions.

300-win-mag-rifle-IMG_3737.jpg
IMG_7763.jpg
IMG_7759.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7664.jpgIMG_7680.jpgIMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7684.jpg

__Screenshot 300 win mag build specs.PNG

precision-riflesmith-bio-documentary-amazon-prime.png

Last edited:
OP
Riflman

Riflman

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet rifle there!!
Thank you! I had someone who wanted it but I changed my mind and decided to keep it. Then decided to sell it again. I just have two many custom rifles and they all shoot in the 3s and 4s. Mike's done three for me over the years. I just moved from California to North Dakota, so now that I can buy a proper AR, I'm going to get a 6 arc, a suppressor and thermals to hunt coyotes at night. :)

Last edited: