Sold Delta Optical Titanium HD 4-24x50mm SFP Scope with 4AS Illum Reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is a fine riflescope. Delta Optical is a company headquartered in Poland. The Titanium scope line is made in Japan. This is the Titanium HD 4-24x50mm scope. The 4A illuminated center dot reticle has 11 brightness settings and is in the second focal plane. There is an “off” position between each of the 11 brightness settings. The turrets are covered and uses ¼ MOA clicks. 30mm main tube. The side focus has something I’ve never seen before in a scope….it will focus down to 10 yards. The side focus dial is well-labeled with appropriate yardages. I had this scope mounted in a Seekins MXM mount so there are no ring marks. Not even “ghost” ring marks. There are no other defects anywhere on the scope, including the glass surfaces. The sale includes the box. No lens covers.

Learn more about the scope at the Delta Website here: https://deltaoptical.pl/luneta-celownicza-delta-titanium-hd-4-24x50-sfp-4a-s?from=listing. My computer automatically translated the Polish website into English.

This scope is robust in hand. It feels like a Schmidt & Bender. The scope weighs 23.7 ounces and the finish is tough, i.e. no ring marks after mounting. The center dot illumination can go from barely perceptible in a dark room up to daylight red dot capability. The center dot is very crisp. It is far better than my Zeiss Conquest V4 #60 reticle scopes, and frankly it’s more crisp than my Swarovski Z8i. The optical clarity is easily as good as my V4’s and perhaps slightly better depending on your eye.

The only negative for the scope is the side focus dial is stiff to turn. The knob is knurled so you can get a good grip on it. I’d like to think the stiffness of the dial is less a “defect” and more representative of a very robust focusing apparatus inside the scope.

$695 shipped. Since you likely have not heard of Delta Optical, I will place a money back guarantee on this scope, provided you don’t mount it. If you receive the scope and are not happy with it, ship it back on your dime and I will refund the full amount you paid for it. So you have little to nothing to lose to try it. I’m confident you will keep the scope. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. This will be cross-posted. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7412.jpgIMG_7413.jpgIMG_7415.jpgIMG_7417.jpgIMG_7422.jpgIMG_7423.jpgIMG_7421.jpgIMG_7418.jpgIMG_7419.jpgIMG_7425.jpg

Last edited:
OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
$695 shipped and you have nothing to lose because it's guaranteed. You are getting better optical quality than Conquest V4 and Swaro Z3. You're getting better construction, a better illumination system and a far better finish than Leupold VX-6HD Firedot. You won't be disappointed.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.