Design and Manufacturing Process

Does anyone know names of designers, seamstresses, or manufacturers that hunting apparel brands and outdoor clothing brands use to get their product made? I have a design that I want to make a reality and do not know where to begin. I have scoured the internet looking for answers and have come up empty. This information has proven to be very difficult to come by.

Thank you.

Deadfall

WKR
Well...sounds like you are the designer. I've never been in a city that does not have a seamstress or tailor.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
PM. I can probably make a one off for you, design and sewing is what I do for our little company www.lswild.com

If it is something you just want to have and need development in execution or refinement, I will often make it for free and have you test prototypes if it is something we would carry.

I have lots of ideas already for many products, so I couldn’t commit not to “steal an idea” cause who knows if I am already thinking of something similar or if I improve the design, then who owns it…

I don’t want to be in a situation like that.

If you want to make it as a product to sell, google “custom sewing contractor” and something similar to find someone to design and produce it.

If you want a one off and keep it yours, another option is to check out a “tactical sewing” group on Facebook.