Dialed Arxos Question

Cwlauger

FNG
Hello!

I recently got a Dialed Arxos sight. I had to wait a little bit for the .010 pins to come in, but I finally got it. Watched the setup video, and Scott mentions to lower the mag housing to the bottom third of the elevation rail to sight in 20 yards. Basically, you need to have your zero stop set for 20 yards by moving the mag housing....My problem is I couldn't figure out how to move the mag housing on the elevation rail and, for the life of me, canʻt find a video or how-to online. I unscrewed the bracket that holds the mag housing to the elevation rail, but did not see a way to move that down the elevation rail wihtout cranking the void dial...I am confused and frustrated. Can anyone help?

There should be two allen screws in the front of it. Not sure what the size is. I think it's just a simple thing you're overlooking as it came very easy to me. I circled in red on this picture and there is another one in the same place underneath. It isn't micro adjustable but there are markings on the rail to give an idea of how much or how little you have to adjust, or have adjusted already.

1715908137686.png

OP
Cwlauger

Cwlauger

FNG
There should be two allen screws in the front of it. Not sure what the size is. I think it's just a simple thing you're overlooking as it came very easy to me. I circled in red on this picture and there is another one in the same place underneath. It isn't micro adjustable but there are markings on the rail to give an idea of how much or how little you have to adjust, or have adjusted already.

View attachment 712774
Wow… I’m ashamed of myself…. lol that was too easy… I was definitely over thinking it and worried about messing something up.