Dialed Axros vs Fast Eddie XL 2 pin?

I think I’ve narrowed it down to these two sights to put on my new Lift 29. Any opinions on the two?
I love how clean the Dialed is, and I have a friend with one that really likes it. Just trying to decide if the price is worth it over the Spot Hogg

I’ve been a big fan of the spot hog and have had no real complaints. I’m in the same boat as well however, the dialed is an extremely clean looking sight

OP
JPeters218
All good info so far. Pretty much just confirming my thoughts as well

I don’t have the Fast Eddie XL, but do have a Fast Eddie Triple Stack and the Dialed Arxos.

The Arxos is a clean sight, it looks great on my bow. I also like the dialing a bit more than the Fast Eddie. Overall, it’s been a great sight and it’s the one I have kept on my bow.

The Fast Eddie is a bit more robust. Also, the fiber optic illumination on Spot Hogg sights is the best in the industry, in my opinion. The brightness on the Arxos isn’t bad, but it’s not as good as a Spot Hogg.

I’ve decided to go a different direction with my new bow. I have a Lift 33 ordered and I’m going to be putting an Option Canyon Pounder on it.

OR Archer

WKR
The axis adjustments and wheel lock on the Dialed are straight up garbage. For a $500 sight they need to address those problems.

Go with the Spot Hogg. They’re just an all around better right. So many other good options before choosing a Dialed.

I've been using a Dialed Arxos hard since May 2023. I can't fault it. I did a video review and showed that there was a bit of slack in the wheel adjustment and Dialed sent me new parts to fix it. Normally they'd ask for it to be sent back but I'm in Australia so that would have been a drawn out process.

Since making this video I've gone to a much faster arrow setup so the multiple dots on the pin are fairly useless for anything besides a novelty when practicing. I think the gaps right now are at around 20m, 42m and 55m.

As I mention in the video, I'm not someone who has used a stack of different sights so I know what I like and what I don't like. I also bought the sight off a friend for $450AUD, which is ridiculously cheap. Still, I enjoy the sight and have no plans to change. I'm very keen for when they bring out adjustable pins.

OP
JPeters218
I’m in the same boat. Between these two and the Black Gold 5 pin slider.
I think I’m going with the Spot Hogg. I really considered the HHA Tetra Ryz, but the spot Hogg is almost identical and it doesn’t have that big wing nut on the front

ZDR

WKR
I had an Arxos and ended up with an HHA RYZ instead.
Arxos = great design, but poorly executed. Sloppy wheel, 3rd axis is not great, indicator pins too far away from the dial
The RYZ is much better For me. Never owned a fast Eddie, but I do think they are well made.

OP
JPeters218
I had an Arxos and ended up with an HHA RYZ instead.
Arxos = great design, but poorly executed. Sloppy wheel, 3rd axis is not great, indicator pins too far away from the dial
The RYZ is much better For me. Never owned a fast Eddie, but I do think they are well made.
Has the wing nut on the front that locks the windage ever caused any issues/ gotten snagged? I think I like the HHA a little more than the spot hogg, but that wing nut is turning me off of it

ZDR

WKR
Has the wing nut on the front that locks the windage ever caused any issues/ gotten snagged? I think I like the HHA a little more than the spot hogg, but that wing nut is turning me off of it
Actually, it has snagged on my pack etc a few times, but the worst was at a 3D shoot when I made a windage adjustment and then started hitting way off. Turned out the scope was slightly loose even though I had tightened it after the adjustment. You really have to crank that thing tight or else the scope will wiggle around. That is the only real negative I have with the HHA.

There will be good and bad with any sight. The Arxos is a fine sight and for a company who is just starting out they've ticked a lot of boxes. There may be improvements in the future and I'm keen to see. Most, if not all, companies had to start somewhere. I think one of the best innovations is no external screws or things to come loose or get caught on annoying things.

Having said that, if they take a very long time to come out with a multi-pin option I may look elsewhere as I like the idea of at least three set pins set to distances that are useful when hunting. HHA, Spott Hogg and Option Archery are on my radar.

sndmn11

WKR
Actually, it has snagged on my pack etc a few times, but the worst was at a 3D shoot when I made a windage adjustment and then started hitting way off. Turned out the scope was slightly loose even though I had tightened it after the adjustment. You really have to crank that thing tight or else the scope will wiggle around. That is the only real negative I have with the HHA.

Could it be replaced with a regular bolt?

Long Cut

WKR
I’ve owned several Spot Hogg’s (Fast Eddie & Tommy Hogg) along with Montana Black Gold Sliders & 3-Pin’s.

I’d opt for Montana Black Gold personally. Their pin brightness is unmatched. Durability has never been an issue for me, either.

No experience with Dialed archery but for that kind of money, I’d favor MBG or SH personally.

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've owned multiple spot hoggs, as well as a landslyde and tetra ryz. Played with an Arxos but haven't shot one.

I got rid of everything and kept the spot hoggs. MRT rings are so nice, makes it hard to shoot anything without them.

I would highly suggest you get a hogg father over the fast eddie xl (if you have to gave a dovetail), or a tommy hogg. They are much better sights than the fast eddies.