Did Leupold lower their VIP discount?

For you guys who have a Leupold VIP discount, did you notice the discount decreased significantly in the last couple days with the release of their new website?

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
Did you get this email?

"As we work to roll out the final phases of this new website, please allow us 24-48 hours to completely migrate over all VIP accounts. Until this is complete, you may be unable to make purchases or access your account."

My account won't let me login at the moment, so maybe we just need to give it a few days to sort itself out.

OP
PredatorSlayer
Did you get this email?

"As we work to roll out the final phases of this new website, please allow us 24-48 hours to completely migrate over all VIP accounts. Until this is complete, you may be unable to make purchases or access your account."

My account won't let me login at the moment, so maybe we just need to give it a few days to sort itself out.
I did get that email. I was finally able to log in this morning and see my discounted prices.

Bcreek86

FNG
Definitely not 0$ the scope I was about to buy is about 250$ more now. No big deal, discounts are a privilege not a right. Happy that leupold does that. That being said I will probably buy a different scope now from a different company that still offers a little better discount. Can’t blame either party for wanting the best deal!

OP
PredatorSlayer
Definitely not 0$ the scope I was about to buy is about 250$ more now. No big deal, discounts are a privilege not a right. Happy that leupold does that. That being said I will probably buy a different scope now from a different company that still offers a little better discount. Can’t blame either party for wanting the best deal!
Yeah, I was wanting a Mark5HD and am thinking my price went up on it.

smilner01

FNG
I am in the same boat, waited too long to pull the trigger and the price did go up when the % went down. Was definitely not net 0 at least not on the one I was eyeballing.