Digiscope mounts for iPhone 15pro & Athlon Ares

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for mounting options for iPhone 15pro and Ares G2 15-45 65mm spotting scope. I didn’t do the “cry once” and buy the high $ / more popular brands and wondering if anyone with the G2 Ares has a phone mount you like that works well. Will probably get used most at the range and I hope to find one that attaches quickly. Ollin was one I liked but they don’t list Athlon as an option.

Open to suggestions. Thanks

OP
G

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Got and Ares G2 15-45x65 on the way. Have you made a decision on a digiscoping adapter?
I haven’t yet. Waiting for more options for the iPhone 15. Want it as simple as possible - leaning towards Magview

Last edited:

BCsteve

WKR
I upgrade my iPhone every couple years so I think I’m looking for a system that doesn’t required a proprietary phone case. Currently have a 14 Pro.

BCsteve

WKR
Bringing this one back up. I bought the Scopecam but its not working great with my Ares. The Ares eyepiece has an aluminum body with a thin/narrow rubber eye relief ring. The gripping fingers of the Scopecam don't grip in the aluminum so I have to unscrew the eye relief ring out so the Scopecam has something to grip on. Then the weight of the phone rotates wht ring. Not an ideal set up. Anybody found a system that works well with the Ares eyepiece?