DIY Bighorn Sheep Hunt

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
This fall I was fortunate enough to be able to help a good friend on his once in a lifetime bighorn sheep tag. This was a do it yourself hunt that turned out to be an amazing adventure. I didn’t want videoing to be a focus or distraction, but did capture clips with the phone throughout the 11 day trip. After getting home and watching the various clips, decided to try and put it together to see if it would flow. Mainly for friends and family. Thought I would post it here if for nothing else to inspire someone to jump at the opportunity if given a chance to go on a trip like this.

jdmaxwell

WKR
Congratulations to all of you for such an accomplishment. Great video. Hardest country around and love seeing all the sheep despite how many wolves roam in there..

BAKPAKR

WKR
One of the guys with you had sent me some photos after returning but I didn’t realize there was a video coming. You did a great job.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Exceptionally well done!

Truly appeared to be the trip of a lifetime for all!

Thank you for taking the time to put that video together and to share.

awhit13

FNG
Awesome footage! Looks like the hunt of a lifetime.
What camera and lens did you use to film? The quality was great.

OP
Hunt the Top

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome footage! Looks like the hunt of a lifetime.
What camera and lens did you use to film? The quality was great.

Thanks.. honestly every clip was from my IPhone.. didn’t pull out the nice camera other than to take pictures.. it’s crazy how good the quality is with the newer iPhones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk