do any states over OTC for Pronghorn for Rifle

Luked

WKR
looking to try and get my feet wet with something a little different this year hunting wise than just staying at home and hunting deer here.
from what I'm reading about Pronghorn for Colorado is a draw hunt. which I have no points for but might possibly be able to by a leftover tag I would think. but just in case are there other states that offer any OTC tags for Rifle hunting

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado has OTC Pronghorn for archery. This is a really good hunt if you can find water and hunter crowding is minimal. Also, the left over list is a good place to find a tag as well. Wyoming is obviously a good place for a DOE hunt out of state with no points, etc....

If your looking for a buck tag with no points and OTC style.......Colorado is a good bet. Finding a buck on public land in the unit your tag is for is a different story! Can be done but expect company during rifle/MZ seasons!

baz77

WKR
There are units in Wyoming you can draw with 0 points and get a good representative of the species..especially if your willing to pony up the cash for the “special” draw.

TwoTikkas

WKR
There are units in Wyoming you can draw with 0 points and get a good representative of the species..especially if your willing to pony up the cash for the “special” draw.

The special draw increases your odds of drawing any given tag,correct?

Carr5vols

WKR
Some units in wyoming you can draw with 0 points but you will have to work for them in the 0 point units. went out there this year with two 14 year olds and another dad 3 out of 4 killed good goats ( we let the kids kill first) but it was work.

Fitzwho

WKR
New Mexico is now basically unlimited private land OTC. If you can find permission (pay for it usually), you're all set.