Do it all Bib recommendation

Hunter24

FNG
Looking for a do it all bib recommendation. I think the fanatic would be ok, but maybe a bit light. The solitude seems like a better weight, but I’ve heard bad things about its ability to block wind. Also open to other options.

I’d primarily use them for coyote hunting in the single digits in Colorado where winds are normally pretty high.

Thanks for any input!

ThunderJack49

Lil-Rokslider
truewerk T4 bibs with some snow camo over them. Great for working, very durable but only comes in black, which is ok if you have some overwhites already.

Meathead

FNG
I have the opposite question, who makes a good light/mid weight bib? Anyone make a bib that's lined? Several make a lined pant, but I'm having trouble finding a lined bib that's not a thick insulated one. thanks

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
Truewerk makes a few different bibs from very light to very warm one thing I will say is that they are not very quiet.

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of KUIU katana gale force bibs this year. I took them up to PA for rifle deer season. It was about 20-30 degrees most days with wind. They performed really well for me.

ThunderJack49

Lil-Rokslider
Truewerk makes a few different bibs from very light to very warm one thing I will say is that they are not very quiet.
Solid point. In my head i was thinking about coyote stands but if the OP is thinking do it all bib for all hunting, maybe not the best choice. That's just how I use my work bibs.

Jlwatts

FNG
Sitka stratus bibs. Good for a wide range of temps just based on how you layer underneath. Also blocks wind pretty dang good.

Meathead

FNG
I ended up ordering prairie creek pants and hoodie from MidwayUSA instead. They're having some good sales right now, I'll let you know how those work out.

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
I have the opposite question, who makes a good light/mid weight bib? Anyone make a bib that's lined? Several make a lined pant, but I'm having trouble finding a lined bib that's not a thick insulated one. thanks
Check out the stratus bibs, love them!