Don Jr a Sportsman- advantage hunters!

Beendare

WKR
Party politics aside...its a huge advantage having a hunter with the presidents ear.

Don Jr has our backs as hunters.

They recently passed legislation opening up huge tracts of public land to hunting....some of which the Obama admin had closed to everything.

Don Jr is currently lobbying his dad not to open that Pebble mine in Bristol Bay Alaska- Trump is considering this.

One could argue that the vast wasteland they call the arctic refuge is being open to drilling.......... I have hunted in Alaska along the pipeline and other developed areas....heck the pipeline attracts wildlife in the winter. Development done correctly is a win, win.

___

I am glad to see Don Trump Jr. making a difference already. I knew he was pro hunting seeing him hunt with the late Jason Hairston, so I was hopeful we would see additional positives.

Thank you for sharing.

No doubt, the president's son being a big outdoorsman/hunter is an advantage for sure. On a side note, I just read that Pebble is expected to take a step backward tomorrow when Trump issues a pause in the permitting process. Also, regarding drilling in the ANWR, I think it's pretty much a moot point as I really don't see any companies interested in perusing that endeavor.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
The fact that Don Jr is a hunter is great for us outdoorsmen. We need someone in our corner when it comes to politics today. There is no one in our corner on the other side so to me the choice is a no brainer.

TBarron

WKR
When I was in Africa last year I shared camp with a guy thats politically connected and he said there’s a rumor that Trump is going to end the ban on import of big cats as well if re-elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aussielr

FNG
Wish we had someone as prominent as he is in our administration in Australia instead of the bunch of leftist greenies we always seem to get