WTB Down Sleeping bag

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in need of a down bag. Just realized mine must have gotten put away damp and sat in a bin for the last month. It’s crunch time and I’m leaving for Montana on Sept 2 and will be hiking in 5 miles. Would prefer something sub 32f, in 6’ or so and light weight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ocbuckeye

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would take a look at the klymit down bags. They have some incredible deals on the refurbs and mine always come looking brand new. I believe they are on eBay and amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would take a look at the klymit down bags. They have some incredible deals on the refurbs and mine always come looking brand new. I believe they are on eBay and amazon.

e4289be2d1dbf828c3be09d9da79ebc8.jpg

They have the synthetic fill ones. Any good? I’m looking at the 0 degree

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell my Western Mountaineering Terralite, 6'. Only used it the for the 6 nights in Alaska this month. Super lightweight, down, packed down easy. Will even include the dry bag I stored it in. It comes with the WM little sleeve to pack with, plus the big cotton bag for long term storage (so it doesnt stay compressed over time).

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How you guys like these Klymit bags? Cheap lite and down??? Am I missing somethin