Draw Length comparison between V3 and Trx 34?

Hi guys and gals, first post here. I love the site!

I'm hoping one of you archery addicts has either shot or actually owns both the Mathews V3 and Trx 34. My V3 is coming with a draw length of 26 inches. Is the Trx34 longer or shorter in DL, and if so, by how much? I'll be using the same release for both bows.

OP
D
Crap... forgot to mention: it's the V3 27 that I'm acquiring. I'm kind of a smurf at 5'5 and this will be explicitly for treestand/saddle and ground blind use.

Closest I can get you is I have a 31.5 vxr and a trx 36. Both +,- half inch long. One was 5/8" I think, one was just a hair shy of half inch.

Mathews us pretty consistent 1/2" long on all their models.

I do shoot my trx a half inch shorter than my 31.5 because of the string angle. So that might be a consideration.

OP
D
Crap... forgot to mention: it's the V3 27 that I'm acquiring. I'm kind of a smurf at 5'5 and this will be explicitly for treestand/saddle and ground blind use

OP
D
Thank you for the reply! It certainly gives me a general idea!

The Trx 34 has a bra e height that's 1/2 longer than that of the V3 27, but I know that doesn't account for the likely different geometry.

I know the best route is to get measured, BUT I'm coming off of a major bowel surgery and I'm not quiiiiiite yet cleared to ramp my training up to my typical archery draw strength. Pulling back on one is still a bit iffy.

I'm hoping to put money down on a bow (I'm also a lefty, with a short DL, limiting my options) that's in stock as opposed to waiting 12-13 weeks for a new order to arrive.

I think with the C3X cams I can simply order different mods to change the DL, so I'm not super concerned about that; just trying to get as close to an accurate DL as possible.