Dream Rifle

What is everyone's dream rifle. Be that custom build or any form of factory. I would have to say if I had one dream choice of a Rifle, It would be a brand new SVD Tiger aka Dragunov. I love the fear those things induce.

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
I’m having Dallas Lane, from Lane Precision, build me a 280AI. This is my dream rifle, can’t wait for it to be finished.

Had my DREAM RIFLE built about 4 years ago. Model 70 action made into a beautiful wood stocked 280AI. Love that rifle.

But then again I also have two Ruger 1B's in 6mm Remington (see tag name) and one in 30-06. They are just as special as my 280AI.

What is everyone's dream rifle. Be that custom build or any form of factory. I would have to say if I had one dream choice of a Rifle, It would be a brand new SVD Tiger aka Dragunov. I love the fear those things induce.
Take my 300 win m70 to a custom guy and have completely redone. New fluted 24 in barrel with break, flute the bolt, trigger job. Then I would be happy.

CorbLand

WKR
Carbine length, octagon barrel, side gate 45/70 or 45/90. Engraved receiver and pretty wood.

Always wanted a legit M1A1 carbine with the metal folding stock too. Have no idea why, just think they are neat looking.