Dream Rifle

slick

WKR
My Grandpa’s Savage Model 99 .284 with a fixed 6 weaver on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently building a Tikka T3 with a Timney trigger and PROOF barrel in a Manners Carbon Hunter stock. Tried a setup like that this fall and it was bomber.

Might use a Vortex Razor LHT Scope

Wapiti1

WKR
My Grandpa’s Savage Model 99 .284 with a fixed 6 weaver on it.

I have that exact rifle except my fixed 6X is a Meopta. Great setup. Took me a long time to find it. Neat that it's in your family.

Jeremy

JGuest

FNG
Probably something from Dakota Arms. One of their Model 10's would be a fun time. Likely in a .30 cal round so I could use it for most anything.

scott_co

Lil-Rokslider
For elk and deer, this RBros 7mm RM (Manners EH1 stock, Jewell trigger, Proof Research carbon barrel, and Zeiss V6 scope) is my dream rifle.

Attachments

• 7mm.jpeg
    7mm.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 37

Antares

WKR
Currently building a Tikka T3 with a Timney trigger and PROOF barrel in a Manners Carbon Hunter stock. Tried a setup like that this fall and it was bomber.

Might use a Vortex Razor LHT Scope
Nice. I’m currently doing a T3x with a Proof CF barrel in a McMillan Edge fill Game Hunter. I’m going to use the factory trigger with a YoDave spring. What caliber are you doing? Mine’s 308.

Speaking of elephant rifles, my second choice would be a really nice double, like a Krieghoff or Holland & Holland chambered in one of the really big boys, like .500 Nitro Express or .416 Rigby No.2. I have absolutely no use for one of these rifles, and it would only be a safe queen, but it sure would look purdy in the safe.