Dropped the hammer on a NEW PACK!

I am torn between the bikini frame with the 4800 high camp or the dt2 bag.. which would be best for me? I would be carrying meat maybe 20% of the time I am wearing my pack and mainly hunting out of base camp but going on bivy hunts of up to three days with the possibility of up to a week. what would be the best for me, comfort as a day type pack being the priority. currently own the siwash but looking to upgrade. sounds like the same pack that jpratt ordered.

I had the same decision to make. I went with the dt2 because of the pockets. Of course you can add pockets to the hc but they are already therein the dt2. I strayed away from the dt1 or the7000 because then I would be packing ALL of my dad's stuff.

Congrat's on a GREAT pack. I hope you got it with the BIKINI frame? The absolute most comfortable suspension Kifaru has made to date!!

I talked to a couple guys I look up to and Arons name kept popping up. When ELK REAPER talks, it's well worth listening to

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
I carry a 3L camelback bladder that I put in the packs bladder pocket. I usually come back to camp with an empty, or almost empty bladder, every day. Need to stay hydrated at altitude.