DRT bullets

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Counter point- whoever canceled my order could have taken 3 seconds to type “we don’t ship bullets to Californian citizens they must go to an FFL. We don’t know how laws work.”
I’m not investing time in a company this stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but us living in this bullshit state isn’t their fault. My first online order was loaded ammunition and they called me right away to line up the FFL. The next time I ordered just projectiles and the called me again for ffl and I was surprised because you don’t need ffl for projectiles. But they do it just to guarantee there is no issues. My FFL was like hey tell them next time not to run it through FFL for projectiles. And I’ve had several phone conversations with them and have always been more than helpful with any questions I’ve had. Needless to say I’ve had a way different experience with the company than you. Which is unfortunate for the company especially if more people are have the same experience you did.

Yeah but us living in this bullshit state isn’t their fault. My first online order was loaded ammunition and they called me right away to line up the FFL. The next time I ordered just projectiles and the called me again for ffl and I was surprised because you don’t need ffl for projectiles. But they do it just to guarantee there is no issues. My FFL was like hey tell them next time not to run it through FFL for projectiles. And I’ve had several phone conversations with them and have always been more than helpful with any questions I’ve had. Needless to say I’ve had a way different experience with the company than you. Which is unfortunate for the company especially if more people are have the same experience you did.
I had an excellent experience with them yesterday. Called because I was having some trouble with the shipping options online and they took my order over the phone. I even asked about some bullets that weren't showing in stock and they said they probably had them but just weren't boxed up yet, so got them added to my order.

OP
amassi

amassi

WKR

You realize bullets don’t have to go to an FFL right?
Their rationale that they do it to “guarantee there is no issue” is a steaming pile of BS. further it feeds into CA ridiculous gun laws and legitimizes their intent of removing access to protected rights.
I will not support companies that placate anti 2A laws

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
You realize bullets don’t have to go to an FFL right?
Their rationale that they do it to “guarantee there is no issue” is a steaming pile of BS. further it feeds into CA ridiculous gun laws and legitimizes their intent of removing access to protected rights.
I will not support companies that placate anti 2A laws

I believe I mentioned that in my above post. Someone obviously pissed in your cheerios today. So I wish you the best buddy. Good luck and shoot straight.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
I had an excellent experience with them yesterday. Called because I was having some trouble with the shipping options online and they took my order over the phone. I even asked about some bullets that weren't showing in stock and they said they probably had them but just weren't boxed up yet, so got them added to my order.
I did the same. They sold me some 200s that weren’t quite ready that weren’t on the website. Zero complaints with this company. And great option for a real performer for non toxic option.

JFK

WKR
When giant companies who have far more visibility and liability don’t employ this same standard “just to be sure,” it makes them look dumb. Midway just delivered 500 bullets to my doorstep a few days ago. Pretty sure if there was any legal gray area that exposed a company to liability, the big retailers would be requiring an ffl.

OP
amassi

amassi

WKR
Pretty simple standard to not support anti 2A companies- doesn’t take pissed in cheerios.

Ens Entium

Lil-Rokslider
I wanted to chime in as I had a similar poor experience with DRT customer service.

I tried to order projectiles and they wouldn't ship without an FFL. I won't support a company who won't support us even though I do have an FFL/COE.

I guess it's Barnes LRX for me.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Jesus, just shoot the good stuff. If you like non lead cool, if not shoot what you want. In CA lead bullets can identify as copper.
This is kinda where im at. My copper bullets just have a little different attitude than most. The kinda attitude that DRTs the game. Not penciled through with no blood trail.