EABCO Peeprib

Has anyone on here used the EABCO Peeprib? I was looking at the Williams Ace in the hole but can't find it anywhere. Should I wait for the Williams to come back in stock, or will the EABCO work? I hunt in Nevada mostly, so I will use the scope mount for load development and then use the peep for hunting.

This is what I had in mind.
https://muzzle-loaders.com/collecti...ega-triumph-eabco-ribpeep-peep-sights-127-812

Thanks for the help.

OXN939

WKR
Has anyone on here used the EABCO Peeprib? I was looking at the Williams Ace in the hole but can't find it anywhere. Should I wait for the Williams to come back in stock, or will the EABCO work? I hunt in Nevada mostly, so I will use the scope mount for load development and then use the peep for hunting.

This is what I had in mind.
https://muzzle-loaders.com/collecti...ega-triumph-eabco-ribpeep-peep-sights-127-812

Thanks for the help.

Got that exact one on a CVA Optima. Great setup. I'll probably never use the rail function to mount an optic or anything, but the peep itself is top quality and fits like a glove. Will be getting some miles on it this fall

OP
B
Got that exact one on a CVA Optima. Great setup. I'll probably never use the rail function to mount an optic or anything, but the peep itself is top quality and fits like a glove. Will be getting some miles on it this fall

Got one on order! Thanks for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
Got one on order! Thanks for your input.

No sweat. Another observation I had was that the globe sights that have become really cool recently made things very difficult to see in any conditions other than direct sunlight. I actually killed a whitetail at last light with one, but had to wait til it got close enough for me to essentially point shoot it.

Switched back to the factory fiber optic front sight and feel very good about my current setup.

OP
B
No sweat. Another observation I had was that the globe sights that have become really cool recently made things very difficult to see in any conditions other than direct sunlight. I actually killed a whitetail at last light with one, but had to wait til it got close enough for me to essentially point shoot it.

Switched back to the factory fiber optic front sight and feel very good about my current setup.

I’ll do some testing around sunset and see. Williams makes a drop in fiber optic sight I might go to if it’s to tough to see at low light. Thanks for the heads up!

Kurts86

WKR
The downside to those Eabco peel sight/rails is that you might have to mount your scope a bit higher if your peep sight ends up zeroing towards the top of the ramp. At a minimum you will have to unscrew the peep insert to clear the scope.

OP
B
The downside to those Eabco peel sight/rails is that you might have to mount your scope a bit higher if your peep sight ends up zeroing towards the top of the ramp. At a minimum you will have to unscrew the peep insert to clear the scope.

I plan on using the scope just for load development. If I have to move the peep down all the way, It shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for the heads up