WTB Easton Axis 5mm 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for some uncut Axis 5mm 300’s. I don’t need a dozen, 4, 6, 8 will work. I would consider cut lengths to either without insert or with 50 gr brass.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search “Podium Archery” on EBay! I just bought 2 dozen uncut Axis 300 Match Grade shafts from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hit or Miss Archery Center in NM usually has some and will ship.

What length do you need to cut them too? I have some that I need to re-fletch. I might consider selling 4 if that's all you want?

OP
Castronova

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hit or Miss Archery Center in NM usually has some and will ship.

What length do you need to cut them too? I have some that I need to re-fletch. I might consider selling 4 if that's all you want?
That would be great. I don’t know the length I need yet. Had to buy a new bow that will be here Monday for my hunting trips that start Nov. 5. My Rx3 had a major malfunction. I just know my arrows were cut really short on the hamskea and the new bow with QAD rest will not allow that short of an arrow. I’m guessing I need at least 28” ctc.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What cut length are you looking for? I've got some with 50 gr hits installed but I'd have to measure them.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That would be great. I don’t know the length I need yet. Had to buy a new bow that will be here Monday for my hunting trips that start Nov. 5. My Rx3 had a major malfunction. I just know my arrows were cut really short on the hamskea and the new bow with QAD rest will not allow that short of an arrow. I’m guessing I need at least 28” ctc.

Mine are 29" carbon to carbon w/ 50 gr brass HITs. If you run into an emergency let me know and I'll go count em up and see what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.