easton carbon injections vs a/c injections

Yukondog

WKR
Trying to decide if I hang up my 24 CX Maximas and make the switch to Eastons. Looking for smaller diameter arrow with more weight.

Have not been able to find good pros and cons to these two different arrows. Looking for some help in getting some info on these to make a decision.

My bow will be Elite Answer, 30"bow DL, 65-70lb draw (depending on speed) and will cut to 29-30". What needs to be done to get 12%to foc with 100 grain tips?

Can't figure out which arrow to go with. Who has some insight as to what they have experienced?

Matt

kjw

WKR
I just got some carbon injections so Im not all that familiar with them vs. the a/c. I am impressed with them and how they fly. I was looking for more FOC as well and added a second insert (20 gr). If I remember right it took mt FOC over 11%. 27.5'' arrow, 100 gr tip, 3'' flex fletch, 4'' wrap. Finished weight was 453.

OP
Y

Yukondog

WKR
That weight and design specs are what I'm looking for. I've shoot CX Maxima Hunters for five years. With 100the grain slick trick they are 31.25", 410 grains total weight with 7%the foc.

Looking to scratch 450 mark with 12% foc.

Easton hit and small diameter arrows are a whole new animal I'm trying to understang.

vcb

WKR
For me I'm shooting carbon injextions 330, 29 dl, 68lbs raw shaft cut to 27, no wrap, blazers, 100 grain broadhead this is about 440 grains at 11.5 foc.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Although I am using the Carbons and have no experience with the A/C I am told that the Carbons are more accurate and reliable.