Eberlestock Recon bino harness thoughts?

Anyone have experience using the Eberlestock Recon bino harness? I'm usually not drawn to Eberlestock stuff, but it looks halfway decent and is often available at a discount compared to others.

Been using mine the last couple years and seems to work well. I like how modular it is being able to swap out accessory pouches to hold range finder, bear spray, misc extra equipment etc based on what I'm hunting or doing. I just ordered the hand warmer attachment for a late season Montana hunt I'm doing and figured I'd order the MOLLE attachment for under the harness so I can carry a pistol on my next hunt.

Long story short, so far so good ha

Chuck44

FNG
I bought one a while back to replace an old Badlands one and I like it a lot better than the Badlands. I was concerned that the harness on the back looked bulky for under a pack but it is not bulky/thick material. It has useful front and side pockets and I like the modularity with the molle attachments. I did not buy the accessory pouches from Eberelstock, but instead some cheap molle pouches off Amazon.

I have had mine for only 4 months but am really happy so far. The accessory pouches Eberlestock sells look a little small so I have a couple of Sitka bino harness pouches attached to mine. I also have a sustainment pouch they make attached when I’m not carrying a backpack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 9

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine shortly after they were released as a birthday present from my wife, I run it with a Revic on the right side, the pouch on the left that I put assorted small items in and the bottom pouch that I keep the tripod mount in. This year I also carried my vaquero in a cross draw on the left side.

Personally I love it and out of all my hunting stuff it gets used the most as I regularly take it with me on walks and pretty much every time I go riding around our property up at the cabin.

IMG_1173.jpeg